返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.
/ j; T0 ^( f$ i" X7 }, G丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人华人论坛9 U/ z/ ~  J9 Z0 T8 d& p, A
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
& Q. r: c2 U/ h5 B: I: s华人论坛
8 H+ i' q% y5 q% L9 I: c4 \全球华人的自由讨论天地 I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere list.yayabay.com/ h3 I+ O5 [( o; A' @1 q) Z

9 A! b$ g7 t5 q5 J  |3 d+ ]list.yayabay.comwe've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表