Board logo

标题: 最好的GPS 便宜货 [打印本页]

作者: 水方    时间: 2008-11-23 10:40     标题: 最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.全球华人的自由讨论天地 & n* X# _, ]- f7 S9 K" I1 L

# y. r# t+ s2 C: S3 @# o% [2 i华人论坛 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
* ~8 C3 U8 ~8 ~华人论坛9 O# d* @: O3 Z  g3 @1 O; P5 P
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 全球华人的自由讨论天地 1 `3 H, H5 J- @8 @: n

3 m( T; e8 e, f6 J9 O2 h全球华人的自由讨论天地 we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.




欢迎光临 华人论坛 (http://list.yayabay.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2